eLicence is a drivers licence verification system for vehicle fleet users.
Protect yourself and your employees
eLicence automates scheduled drivers licence checks. You need three components to check the drivers licences of your employees: The eLicence chip for the drivers licence, an eLicence reader, and the CarVita database (powered by Admin Solution).
- All you need to do is perform the licence verification once manually and affix the adhesive chip.
- CarVita performs all future reminders and verifications for you.
- Attaching the chip to the licence is not an issue for the authorities.
- The chip is manipulation-proof, counterfeit-proof and becomes unusable if unauthorized removal or modification is attempted.
- The data received is transmitted to the CarVita database. CarVita monitors the dates that licence verifications are due.
- Your employees are automatically reminded of their licence verification being due via e-mail or text message.
- If the deadlines for licence checks are not adhered to, the vehicle fleet manager is notified.
Here's where to find out how eLicence works.